Haunt The Fort!
Saturday October 27th 7-11PM
Your ticket allows you access to the most unique haunted space downtown! Our outdoor courtyard and cabins are transformed into a spooky Halloween under the stars by a bonfire as it should be!
In addition to the creepiest decorations downtown, we’ll have:
- Halloween music
- Gourmet finger foods provided by our scary-good sponsors
- Cash bars* with beer, wine and liquor hosted by Libacious, including their own hauntingly delicious creations
- Costume contest with great prizes
- Paranormal tour* of the main cabin (Did you know the Fort is haunted?)
- A thrilling live performance
- Tarot readings*
- And more!
Halloween Bash tickets are $20.00 per person and include food, plus you’ll receive one free $5.00 token good towards beverages or additional entertainment options. Additional tokens are available to purchase at the event for $5.00 each.
*All alcoholic beverages require $5.00 tokens.
*The paranormal tour and the tarot readings are “additional entertainment” and require tokens.
Must be 21 or over to attend.
This event is considered a rain or shine event. All purchases are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
All proceeds benefit preservation at James White’s Fort. The James White’s Fort Association is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.